Lumber Grade Printers, Lumber Marking Ink & Grade Printing Accessories
If you are looking for a lumber marking ink supplier or if you need a custom lumber marking printer for your lug table Claussen All-Mark, Inc can handle any order big or small. We are a privately held company that specializes in building grade printing equipment and accessories for lumber & panel mills. The Titusville, FL based company has been in business for over 3 decades. During that period, customers have continued to enjoy a number of benefits, including; reduced equipment downtime, regular maintenance and access to durable equipment’s, thanks to the company’s long commitment to quality.
The products made by the company include lumber and panel grade printers; rubber stamps, dual edge printers, conversion systems, stamp hammers and rollers and laminated beam printers. The other items include ink rolls and pads, stub, beam, stripe printer and stripe markers. Outside the US, the company operates two distribution centers in Canada at Etobicoke, Ontario and Surrey, British Columbia.
Lumber Printing Equipment
We design and build custom lumber grade printers. The lumber mill equipment featured is a state-of-the art, Millright designed, automatic lumber face grade, Claussen Crosstable Grade Printer. The main features of this equipment include optional thickness adjuster, a clearance board that ensures no double stamping, 100% ball bearings, optional floor mounts and super heavy duty air cylinders. The other mechanical features include optional grade stamp hub rotation reversing mechanism, arm bearing plate attachment of two grade stamps, the Velcro or grade-ring. The printer is also easy to maintain.
Not only do we work with lumber mills, we can help panel mills with grade marking on various types of panel materials. The Millwright designed automated panel and OSB face grade printer ink operates with dual air cylinders, thus ensuring no downtime. The air cylinders feature Oilite bushings support on either end. The other features include optional bottom mount and two ink roll kits with different diameters.
Not only can we help lumber mills with marking equipment, we are a custom printer manufacturer equipped to build marking equipment for insulboard as well. Under this category customers can order air cylinders, foam panels and vertical mount among other items. The Insulboard equipment from Claussen All-Mark can be used to produce custom designs as ordered and uses ink roll kit of different sizes.
As a custom printer manufacturer we specialize in many types of grade printing equipment. The industrial printing process involves functional and decorative printing, where custom technologies and inks are used to produce various custom designs. The high speed grade printing equipment’s offered by Claussen All-Mark are highly reliable and versatile and can be used on all types of mills available in the market. The following specialty printers can be used for different printing mill applications.
- Air Actuated Stud Printer – this printer can be mounted at various angles to print on various positions, such as top, bottom and the sides of the print object. The push button or foot pedal is used actuate air. The device also features different standard size hubs.
- Laminated Beam Printer – this heavy duty Claussen built printer is especially suitable for printing logos and information on various surface boards. The drive and frame systems built into the device is designed to allow various height adjustments for printing products of different thickness. The device can also be adjusted for different grade hubs with varying diameters and width.
- Stripe Markers – the strip markers are highly suitable for creating continuous or intermittent stripes on various materials, including; panels, plywood or lumber. It features free spinning and board driven unit. The Velcro grade hubs and steel dyes come in different sizes. The marker can be mounted to stripe the vertical and horizontal edge of a product and can be modified to apply grade stumps in small mills. Customers are free to order desired designs along with custom applications. A special type of stripe printer equipment is used to dedicate stripe markers.
- Laminated Beam Face Grade Printer and Lumber Treatment Printer – this printer is able to utilize a 6 inch by 35 inch stamp for stamping and grading company logo on the face of a beam. The printer comes with an option of the wet ink system.
- Manual Hand Stamp Roller – this lightweight roller feature a standardized ink roll size. The Velcro unit built into the grade hub helps make easy stamp changes.
We are a top supplier of all lumber marking ink and accessories. Here at Claussen All-Mark we are at the forefront of supplying high quality HT-stamps and supplies, although emphasis is placed on mill printing. The main grade printing accessories offered include:
- Grade Printing Inks – there are 8 different ink colors available, with more options available on request. These colors are fade resistant and produce no harsh fumes. Customers can call the company offices to request for a price quotation and quantity discount.
- Ink Rolls – the rolls and inks offered are non-flammable and non-toxic and disposable. They also do not fade or run after printing. Customers can call the company to request different color options and price list. Although no charge test rolls are offered, the company offers discounts on based on quantity ordered.
- Limited High Performance Rolls – these rolls are highly desired in the industry because of their durable and long lasting nature.
- High Performance Rolls – these types of rolls are long lasting, durable and guarantee some of the highest quality in the market. The rolls are able to run against metal grade dying without causing serious stress or tear. The rolls also come in 8 different colors, including black, orange, brown and red.
- Standard Ink Rolls – the standard ink rolls offered for sale at Claussen All-Mark are competitively priced. The grade makes the highly desired dark prints if the rolls are replaced more often.
- Manual Hand Stamp Roller – this hand roller comes with a standard ink roll size with different modification options available. The roller is lightweight and the Velcro on the grade hub allows for seamless stamp changes.
- Stamps and Grade Stamps – the company offers long lasting stamps for every type of mill. The stamps and hammers feature Velcro back for quick and easy change and ergonomic hand held design.