Panel Mill Grade Printers
Printing Applications for any type of Mill
At Claussen All-Mark we build our industrial grade printers to fit the lug tables currently operating in your panel mill. Our printers can stamp many types of panel products including, but not limited to, wafer board, OSB (Oriented Strand Board), particle board, plywood, laminated beam or Structural Composite Lumber (SCL). We start by measuring the size, timing and speed of your driven lug tables. From there, we can manufacture an automated panel printer for your mill without changing any of your current production equipment. We create a grade printer specific to the volume and structure of your wood in order to clearly stamp your product and meet the American Lumber Standard Committee (ALSC) accreditation requirements. If you currently have a grade printer and are in search of wholesale pricing on refill ink for grade printing, we can offer compatible grade printing ink and grade printing accessories for your current lumber grade printer. Grade printing in lumber mills and panel mills is our specialty. Let us help you achieve the results you need and want for your mill.
Automated Panel & OSB Face Grade Printer | Ink Roll OR Liquid Ink | Flo-Thru Systems Available | State of the art – Millwright Designed
- Optional bottom mount (vertical mount).
- Board or air driven – maintains the same speed as panels without skidding.
- 2-1/2″ or 4″ diameter ink roll kits.
- Internal ink roll heater optional.
- Drum swivel optional for warped panels.
- Two 1″ diameter by 1-3/8″ Oilite® bushings.
- Oilite® bushings support both ends of air cylinders.
- Dual air cylinders (no down time).
- Printer will operate with only one air cylinder working.
Optional Wet Ink Flo-Thru System (Constant ink flow, stops when not printing)
#1C – Functions with one air cylinder
#2C – Two cylinders with dual control panel
#2Cs – Two air cylinders with dual control panel & drum swivel